Monday 4 January 2010

Our little bundle of joy :)


Hi,

Happy New Year to everyone and as always thanks for supporting the blog and the book.

Emma and I have enjoyed our own little Christmas miracle with the arrival of our beautiful daughter Megan Eve.

Megan weighed in at a very healthy nine pounds on Christmas Eve. To say Emma and I are happy is the understatement of the year.

I was desperate for Megan to arrive safe and sound and she seemed pretty keen to make an appearance as Emma was only in labour for five hours.

I’m not ashamed to admit I cried tears of relief and joy as Megan’s birth was the most overwhelming moment of my entire life. It’s difficult, no make that impossible to put into words how I feel.

We have had so many cards, gifts and visitors during the past few days and our house has been a hive of activity. Thanks to everyone who has contacted us and shared their love and good wishes, we really appreciate it.

Megan’s showing signs already of being a lovely natured, laid back baby, sleeping during the day and coming alive at night. It’s been a very tiring but exhilarating couple of weeks.

Thanks for reading and if you haven’t already bought a copy of the book and want to do so follow this link to our publishing site.

No comments:

Post a Comment