Thursday 1 October 2009

Nearly There


Hello again,

As always thanks for your continued support I really appreciate it and it gives me strength to keep battling.

Well things are really falling into place with the book. We have made major progress this week. We have received the first versions of our proofing copies, are close to booking of a venue for the launch event and have a new name for the book.

As much as I liked the title Making the Most of Now I wasn’t 100 per cent sure of it. So I’ve decided on a new name for it……………MND – Memories Never Die.

There’s a brief explanation in the book about why I liked this title so much. We are also currently putting photos into the book and will be ordering a final proofing copy on Monday October 5.

Jerry’s just come off the phone from getting a foreword from Nicky Barmby. Nicky and I were great mates during my Tottenham Hotspur apprentice years. He’s a lovely bloke and what an amazing career he has had.

Also we can confirm the book will be on sale from October 26th and should be available on Amazon, Lulu Publishing and through mail order.

I’m excited and looking forward to seeing the final version of something that’s taken seven months of hard work to put together. I really hope people enjoy it, are possibly inspired by it and having read it understand a bit more about MND.

Thanks for reading,

Del



No comments:

Post a Comment